Crunch Accounting (CA) is a Calgary based company providing a full range of management accounting, bookkeeping, HR and payroll services to small business. The Managing Director of Crunch is Michael Reid, MBA, CMA and together with our highly trained and experienced Associate Partners, we are able to provide advice and support in response to the full range of accounting needs that a small business might present.
A SIMPLE, STRAIGHTFORWARD APPROACH
What we refer to throughout this website as “The Crunch Solution” is based on four key themes:
- Gather, interpret and provide accurate financial information.
- Know where the money goes.
- Protect the client’s interests and staff.
- Offer advice based on thinking in the long term.
PART TIME HELP, FULL-TIME ATTENTION
From the beginning, we have focused the work at Crunch on providing essential services to small businesses on a part-time basis but with full-time concern and support for the valued clients that we have.
- Complete a full assessment of client needs.
- Provide a written project proposal clearly defined for scope, time required and cost.
- Maintain on-going availability for follow-up questions and immediate help for emergent issues.
- Demonstrate to our clients that we’re there for them when they need us.
While the scope of the work to be done and the cost are important factors for any business, we are especially interested in fostering strong relationships with our clients, before, during and after a project is undertaken. We want to be worthy of your trust and we’ll work very hard to maintain it!